Returns & Exchanges
RETURNING OR EXCHANGING A PRODUCT:
Pretty and Play strives for customer satisfaction and is here to assist should you wish to return or exchange your item. To ensure a timely resolution, please refer to the below guide to returning or exchanging items at Pretty and Play.
- you return the item within 7 days of purchase
- you provide the corresponding Pretty and Play invoice from the time of purchase
- the item is in its original packaging, including all accessories and instruction manuals
- the item is in saleable condition i.e. unworn, unopened, unused and in original condition
CHANGE OF MIND RETURNS
Pretty and Play will offer you an exchange or credit for purchases made online if you have changed your mind, so long as the return criteria is met (see above for return criteria).
Please note: the cost of freight to return the item and to resend the replacement item is at the customer’s expense.
INCORRECT PRODUCT DELIVERED
Pretty and Play will exchange any incorrect item delivered from a purchase made online, so long as the return criteria is met (see above for return criteria).
Please note: the cost of freight to return the item to the online store and to resend the replacement item is at Pretty and Play’s expense
- Ensure the items being returned comply with the Return Criteria
- Have your receipt available
- Contact our Customer Service Team to discuss your return and obtain a return merchandise authorisation (RMA) authorisation number.
Customer Service Contact: email@example.com
- Suitably pack items for transport, ensuring all items and paperwork are included, and the box is clearly addressed. Note that any damage in transit caused by inadequate packing will be at the cost of the customer
- Post items to be returned
- If Pretty and Play is covering the cost of sending the item back to the store, the initial cost is to be covered by the customer. Once the return is processed, Pretty and Play will refund the cost of sending the item back to the store, via the original method of payment, plus provide free delivery of the replacement item. A receipt of the initial freight cost must be provided to Pretty and Play.
Pretty and Play will meet our obligations in accordance with your rights as a customer under the Consumer Guarantees Protection/ACCC for any faulty items. For more information please visit, accc.gov.au/consumers.
Pretty and Play will accept product returns and provide you with an exchange, credit note, refund or repair where:
- The product is not of acceptable quality in accordance with the Consumer Guarantees Act
- The product is not fit for its intended purpose, or
- The product does not match the sample or our description; and
- You produce your original Pretty and Play invoice at the time you returned the item
To return a faulty product, please follow these steps :
- Take photos and a video showing the fault in the item.
- Follow the Returns Process.
We will always refund to your original method of payment.